Thursday, April 12, 2007

The long lay-off

What a month it has been! It was totally hectic and yet at the same time very exciting as i was on a process of discovery much to do with my work and my passion for the ideation industry.

But of course i'm not gonna bore you with all the unnecessary. I do however have a preview of my photography work that i managed to set some time to compile and edit for web.

Do take a look and feel free to post some comments. Cheers



During a trip to penang island. This series were done for the fun of it.






These
were taken during the "bermulanya di sini" shoot of the cast and the crew working on it. Of course not forgetting the locals that were in the vacinity during the shoot. They were truly inspiring!







These were some of my earlier pictures that i took when i first got my camera. The lighting is a little off...but i kinda liked the burnt effect



No comments: